Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Something New


A few weeks ago I started a blog to track my journey to run a half marathon. I have decided to post-pone the race for now. Through the beginning of my training I made it up to 5 miles at a time. I was never able to get myself to run further. I probably could have, but in all honesty I didn't want to. I have found that I don't enjoy running long distance. I do however like to run a few miles and plan on keeping up with the 5ks around Jeff City.

SO....my NEW plan is to get healthier! As I stated in my other blog, I have alot of skinny fat that I need to get rid of. I plan on exercising using the Les Mills Workouts at The Healthplex, and changing my diet. This blog will have some recipe posts, updates on workouts, and fun things that happen in all our lives. 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment